Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Community Calendar

I guess that one of the (only) benefits of having a blog is that, in addition to sharing my thoughts on various topics, it gives me an additional outlet through which I can disseminate information. So to that end, I am pleased to announce that, before the Illinois Legislature reconvenes for the Fall Veto Session, I will be hosting the following events in district:


Arts Funding Seminar
co-hosted with 1st Ward Alderman Manny Flores

Saturday, September 17
9:00a.m.
Hamlin Park Fieldhouse
3035 N. Hoyne

Town Hall Meeting
with Comptroller Dan Hynes

Tuesday, September 20
7:00p.m.
Chicago Public Library - Lincoln Park Branch
1150 W. Fullerton Avenue

Town Hall Meeting
with State Senator John Cullerton

Monday, September 26
7:00p.m.
Sulzer Regional Library
4455 N. Lincoln Avenue

I hope you will be able to join me at any or all of these events.

0 Comments:

<< Home