Friday, October 21, 2005

Mixed Messages

I know that I have been a little lax on the posting of late, I am frustrated/aggravated with a lot of things going on right now, and am trying to do my best to self-edit some things I want to post about. So once I collect my thoughts, I will be back at it. Probably tomorrow. Definitely be sharing my thoughts next week during Veto Session.

Anyway, in the Things I Never Thought I'd See Department, and courtesy of my friend Dave Clarkin, and with a panoply of mixed emotions, I give you the following image:

7 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 at 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classy!

 
At October 21, 2005 at 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up a little.

 
At October 21, 2005 at 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a drag to see that instead of an announcement of when Game 1 is at Wrigley.

 
At October 22, 2005 at 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classy act by the Cubs; even classier by Cub fans who understand that city and state pride and loyalty are more important than petty rivalries.

From a South Side native and Sox fan who DOESN'T hate the Cubs. GO SOX!

 
At October 22, 2005 at 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it only appropriate that next week they post:
"Congratulations Astros on Your First World Series Crown".

Go 'stros

 
At October 23, 2005 at 11:40 PM, Blogger Rep. John Fritchey said...

Not so fast pops.

 
At October 24, 2005 at 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so maybe it'll be the following week.

 

<< Home