Sunday, October 02, 2005

Southland Under Siege

Just for (my own) peace of mind, I wish that somebody would be able to credibly explain just what it is that people are seeing in the skies over the south suburbs. From the Daily Southtown article:

A trio of steady red lights seemed to swim across the western night sky starting about 11 p.m. Friday night and reappearing after midnight. The three dots at times formed a triangular shape, but they then seemed to straighten into a line, much like sightings in the same area late last summer and on Halloween, witnesses told the Daily Southtown. (emphasis added)
You often hear about these types of stories and then there's never any follow-up. Therefore, I demand to know what the heck is going on over there.

As an added incentive to ending my quest for knowledge of extraterrestial life, I will give a prize (of my choosing, probably something I have laying around) to the person whose post gives me the biggest chuckle.

7 Comments:

At October 2, 2005 at 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Debbie Halvorson's campaign looking for any supporters.

 
At October 2, 2005 at 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practice runs for landing at Peotone?

 
At October 3, 2005 at 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to turn this into some freak-o X-Files thread, but...

I'm no UFO freak, yet I've seen something similar to what was described in that article about 10 years ago on I-80/90 somewhere around the Ohio/Indiana border. It was a triangle formation of 3 lights that moved around and then dispursed independently.

I haven't pondered it much until I saw your post, Representative.

Things that make ya go hmmmmm.....

 
At October 3, 2005 at 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They finally came back for Alan Keyes

 
At October 3, 2005 at 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is obvious what they are, Rod's ethics. They appear infrequently and nobody is quite sure what they stand for.

 
At October 3, 2005 at 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last one sounds like a frontrunner. LOL

 
At October 4, 2005 at 8:04 AM, Blogger Bill said...

It is just a lost plane looking for the Chicago/Gary airport.

 

<< Home