Monday, November 21, 2005

THE Democratic Party in Chicago

ChicagoPAC is an organization that I started to support candidates and causes around the City and State. Last year, we had our inaugural young professionals event and we packed the place with people involved in politics, wanting to be involved in politics, and people just coming out for a great evening.

So while I may be a bit biased, I think that the event that we put on last year was probably the most entertaining 'political' event I have ever been to. Between Sen. Obama being gracious enough to speak at the event just days before the election, the venue, and the crowd, it was a great night on all fronts.

This year's event is at Cabaret, a establishment that is opening up this week, and should prove to be another great time. Last year's event sold out, I have a hunch that this one will too. So if you plan on attending, don't wait to get a ticket.

Click on the image to enlarge it, and if you need more details, e-mail
events@fritchey.com or call 773-477-VOTE (8683).



5 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 at 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, I was there last year and had a blast.

 
At November 21, 2005 at 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an egotist.

 
At November 22, 2005 at 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that I had a great time there last year. A lot of young people mingling with local, state and national electeds. I will definitely see you there.

 
At November 22, 2005 at 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

will senator deleo be there?

 
At November 23, 2005 at 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year, they had Obama, Fritchey, Sen. Cullerton, Ald. Flores, Dorothy Brown, I think Devine, and a bunch of other city and county electeds. And a real good looking crowd to boot! I for one will be going again.

 

<< Home