Sunday, March 05, 2006

They Toll for Thee?

I don't know, but if I'm former Governor George Ryan, and I hear my lawyer say "If I can't attack Mr. Fawell, my client will be convicted", I'm not sleeping too well for the next week or two. Ryan's attorney Dan Webb made the comments in arguing for the ability to use a chart to show how the Government put Fawell on the circuit for 12 weeks, for the purpose (according to Webb) of getting Fawell to testify against his former boss.

If Webb really feels the chart to be of that much significance, he must be getting worried. Or maybe he's just that good of a lawyer. Or maybe both.

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2006 at 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More telling is that the Judge isn't letting the chart be used. See ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home