Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm Baaaack

I guess it's nice that people have noticed that I haven't been blogging of late, and while I'm sure there are some who are happy or ambivalent by my absence, I've gotten some nice comments about getting back to it.

I've been dealing with loads of work and other assorted distractions that have resulted in a complete dearth of blogging for quite a while now. That was further exacerbated by the fact that some of the things that I wanted to get into aren't fair game for public disclosure yet.

But what better day than Easter than resurrect the posting? :) There are a number of things that I've been asked to chime in on, and I'll try to get to them in due course. Among the topics I'll try to get to, in no particular order, are: Meeks, Alexi, pensions, and budget negotiations, as well as anything else that may pop into the news. (Like the real interesting article in the Sunday Trib sports section of all places, about how the Conservation Forum blasted the Administration for gutting conservation programs and the IDNR.)

In any event, for those who have still been checking in, thanks, and I'll try to make it worth your while. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home