Monday, May 08, 2006

200?!

Just happened to notice that my previous post was number 200 since the inception of this blog last Fall. While it's been more work than I envisioned going into it, and while it has had it's relative highs and lows, I think that it has been a very worthwhile venture to date and hope that it helps set the stage for other electeds to jump into the realm as well.

Over the last several months, I've tried to take on a variety of topics, political and otherwise. And though my personality dictates that I wind up doing a lot of self-editing, I have worked to share my insights from a relatively unique perspective in an open, and hopefully, thought-provoking manner.

Thanks for reading, (even those of you that disagree with my positions), and as always, feel free to share your topic ideas or thoughts with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home