Monday, February 18, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to put out a quick, but really sincere, thank you to all of the people who sent me an e-mail, called, posted on the blog, etc. regarding my whole Bell's issue. I heard from everybody from friends and colleagues, to complete strangers and even former U.S. Senator Peter Fitzgerald, who was gracious enough to share some insights from his experiences with the issue.

I was really amazed by how many people either have dealt with Bell's or know somebody who had. Hearing from them was great and very helpful as well.

My spirits are much better, due in no small part to the fact that there is already some movement coming back to the left side of my face (not that I'm checking 30 times a day or anything), which I'm taking as a very good sign that this may be a shorter term event. I'm back off for acupuncture in an hour, (to do my stint as a human pin cushion), and am looking forward to being back down in Springfield on Wednesday.

I hadn't planned on doing another post this whole issue, but there was simply no other way for me to say how much I appreciated hearing from everybody. Thanks again. Now it's time to get back to business.


1 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to your continued recovery and good health. Our thoughts will be with you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home