Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What You Want - Updated

(UPDATE: I've always liked to think that I'm smart enough to know when other people know better. So when people whom I know and trust tell me that a blog post, no matter how well-intentioned, may be somewhat over the top, and those same people have a pretty high threshold for material that may be deemed improper by others, I'll take their advice.)

So I'm not sure that it's the most appropriate way to advance the cause of supporting a constitutional convention, but it's definitely one of the most creative:
(Warning/Disclaimer: Some people may find the audio inappropriate/offensive/not suitable for playing at work/or something else along those lines)
(If you want to see the video that was previously embedded in this post, you can go here.)

Given that the proponents don't have anywhere near the dollars as do the opponents, building a grassroots base is going to be key to the effort. So we can likely expect to see more things like this one (well, maybe not quite like this one) to get the issue onto people's front burners.

3 Comments:

At August 5, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Blogger Rep. John Fritchey said...

SK,

Thanks, but I'm not posting your comment :)

 
At August 5, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you warned us about the audio--I closed my office door before I watched it. Pretty damn funny.

 
At August 5, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Blogger Colorado Beverage Tour said...

Hilarious...if it gets the attention a con con deserves, so be it.

BTW-nice job on CLTV today. Keep on calling it as you see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home